‘I want to go to the clinic’: How a Palestinian woman’s cancer diagnosis changed my life

A Palestinian woman who was diagnosed with cervical cancer was in a wheelchair and suffering from severe pain on the day she was told she had terminal cancer.

On October 14, 2011, the 23-year-old medical student, who was born in the West Bank city of Hebron, was diagnosed in a hospital in the occupied West Bank.

She was suffering from a severe pain in her back and neck.

In an attempt to alleviate the pain, the doctor asked her to take part in a surgical procedure to remove her tumor, and to get her cervix removed.

The surgery was scheduled for the following day.

The procedure was carried out under anesthesia and the cancer was removed.

After being released from the hospital, she received an emergency card, which enabled her to travel to a nearby hospital.

However, on October 22, a few days before she was scheduled to fly back to Hebron from the Palestinian city of Ramallah, she suffered a severe reaction to the pain and was admitted to the hospital.

She was diagnosed at the hospital with cancer of the cervix.

The doctor who treated her said that he found her in a state of extreme pain, and that she had difficulty breathing and was unable to swallow.

She had also suffered from an infection.

When the doctor was informed of the seriousness of her condition, he immediately called her parents and told them to go and pick her up.

They arrived at the checkpoint and arrived at her home.

When they got there, they discovered that the cervx was removed, and she was able to go home, where she lived with her family.

The family members had no idea what had happened to their beloved daughter.

Her family was then informed that the Israeli medical system had been notified and that her cancer had been detected and that the operation had been cancelled.

The news that her cervx had been removed was very painful, as it affected her daily life, the family members said.

The operation was planned to take place the following morning, but she died the following night.

When her family and others reached the hospital in Ramallah to see her, they found her unconscious and her body was lying in a pool of blood.

After the family visited her body, she had undergone surgery, and her cervyx was removed in her bed.

The cancer was detected at the same time as her cancerous cervical tissue had been exposed to the environment and her immune system had responded to it.

The doctors had hoped to remove the tumor from the cervine epithelial cells, but due to the damage to the cervical lining, the cancer cells survived and spread to the bone marrow.

When she died, her cancer was not removed and the cells remained in her cervicium, which was the place where she was born.

In the last days of her life, she passed away.

The Israeli authorities have been in the spotlight recently for their treatment of Palestinians in the Palestinian territories.

A Palestinian woman is carried away by medical personnel after she was injured during clashes between Palestinian protesters and Israeli soldiers in the Israeli city of Jerusalem, October 17, 2017.

On Tuesday, an Israeli court acquitted two of the men arrested for attacking an Israeli woman with stones during the demonstrations.

The verdict was the first time in Israeli history that a conviction has been handed down for attacking a woman with a rock, after the Israeli police had arrested dozens of Palestinians during the protests.

The court, however, ruled that the men were guilty of causing grievous bodily harm, and they were sentenced to seven months in prison.

Israel is also under investigation by the International Criminal Court for allegedly using excessive force during the violent protests.

According to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), at least 50 people were injured by rubber-coated steel bullets, tear gas, live ammunition and water cannons during the clashes, with the majority of the injuries being caused by rubber bullets.